• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

charleston photographer

1. C

My World: The Island House Wedding

Here are a few shots from The Island House Wedding on John's Island SC Chi Photography of Charleston
  2. C

My World: Boone Hall Family Photography

Princess Fiona celebrated her 1st Re-Birthday! 1 year ago on October 27th 2010 a little girl donated her cord blood to Miss Fiona. She received a stem cell transplant which will be the CURE for her Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID). This was her re-birthday celebration shoot. Her sister...
  3. C

Nikon AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G IF-ED Lens for sale $1475.00

Have original box with the top having 2 tears right on the lid. Overall box is in good condition. Nikon AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8 G IF-ED Lens has been used for at least 37 weddings and session over the last year. So, it's used and not new. Has a few nicks on the body, but the lens is spot...
  4. C

Bridal Portrait in Georgetown SC

These were taken at the beautiful Beneventum Plantation in Georgetown, South Carolina. It's a family owned plantation that's a true gem in the area. The family is selling the property due to the upkeep of the property is rather expensive. It's been in the family since the early 18th century...
  5. C

My World: Newborn and infant shots in natural lighting

A few newborn shots that I took a few weeks ago. I love it when a house has lots of bay windows and lots and lots of natural lighting. Each of the houses were perfect settings for these 2 to 4 week old infant shots. Charleston Infant and Newborn Photographer
  6. C

My World: Lowndes Grove Bridal Portrait Charleston South Carolina

Lowndes Grove Bridal Portrait Charleston South Carolina #1 #2 #3 Charleston Portrait Photographer
  7. C

My World: Wickliffe House Wedding Charleston South Carolina

Wickliffe House Wedding Charleston SC Charleston Wedding Photographer