• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

photo book

1. Robert Watcher

A Love Story Session 2022 - Mature couple

It’s been a few years since I photographed a Love Story Session —- last was 2015 I believe. So it was a nice and kind of scary treat getting hired to photograph this couple a couple of months ago. They are a wonderful couple, but working with mature 70 year olds created interesting challenges...
  2. Jerome Marot

Warning! Beware of This: The Book of Veles: How Jonas Bendiksen Hoodwinked the Photography Industry

The original article "The Book of Veles: How Jonas Bendiksen Hoodwinked the Photography Industry" can be read here. Jonas Bendiksen was boiling with frustration over all the lies and misinformation in the media. He was reading about the Russian hacking, the role of Facebook and Twitter...
  3. M

Good to be here! Talking about captour | collaborative photo project

Hello all at OPF! I'm new here, yes. I'm a photographer and graphic designer living in Los Angeles. I recently launched a collaborative photo project called captour. I'm sending out disposable cameras to participants for them to document their lives; after they send them back and I process the...