• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A bathing suit image: form over seduction 2:1

Carolena;

459997665_cAMkJ-L.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Nikolai,

This picture moves away from easy sensuality and approaches the female figure as a beautiful form. Has it arrived? Maybe, maybe not, but certainly this is far from where you started. I'd have liked perfect symmetry or clear departure that is purposeful. This turn of the head is neither one not the other. The girl's figure is beautiful and the picture deserves for you to do more to improve this line of experiment. I hope you have more of her with the same attempt to celebrate form.

Thanks for sharing!

Asher

I'd like to start with saying this is NOT a bathing suit, but a corset with thong.

Having said that, I never do an entire symmetry. If I wanted to, I'd cut image in half and mirror one half over its counterpart:)

So, here are few other "almost" symmetrical images with Carolena:

#1: Bond Girl:

458771289_vkxjS-XL.jpg

#2: Convergence:

459467604_KYjAW-XL.jpg

#3: Glamour Buddha:

459997630_JZmLo-XL.jpg

#4: Heels over Head:

459997750_JVKZ3-XL.jpg

This post was made with the assistance of Star*Explorer