• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A catamaran in the Balearic islands

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
The Lagoon 50 in Palma de Majorca, a shooting done last September.

_NCZ099_web.jpg

Good morning!

_NCL7141_web.jpg

_NCZ0644_web.jpg

Owners room with a view

_NCZ0807_web.jpg

Owners bathroom

_NCZ0912_web.jpg

VIP room with a view

_NCZ2260_web.jpg

Breakfast time

nicolas claris

_NCZ2355_web.jpg

Dad ans son chatting in the main salon

_NCZ2405_web.jpg

Galley (Kitchen) with a view

_NCZ3628_web.jpg

Enjoy sailing!

_NCZ4368_web.jpg

Seen from above

_NCZ5194_web.jpg

Time for games!

_NCZ5273_web.jpg

Enjoying

nicolas claris

Behind the scene, for such a shooting, a large crew is necessary!

Short brief in a "café" with Jose Maria (on the left) our helicopter pilot.
Romain is on the right.
This was really emotional because it was his last flight before retiring the day after…

IMG_1588.jpg

Thank You Jose Maria, a beautiful flight!

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

This is a dream. What a beautiful scene.

The boat in looks simple but in fact it's packed with the latest engineering, that is like meeting a flamingo dancer who happens to be an aerospace engineer and a French Chef too.

There is such a lot of intense knowledge and seafaring craft packed into this fun family boat!

_NCZ099_web.jpg

Good morning!

_NCL7141_web.jpg

To me this is such a grand team achievement and I am in awe of how it fitted together!

Asher

nicolas claris

Behind the scene, for such a shooting, a large crew is necessary!

From left to right:

Bernard Stumpf
: owner and skipper of the 50’ feet catamaran chase boat
Philippine : My Princess :) She works as model for many years now, but only for Romain and I Lovely, cute and very professional!
Romain : the videographer!
Julia Marié : Our model for this shoot
Sébastien Peyrefitte : Our model for this shoot (we’ve already shot a lot of boats with him, damned good guy!)
Olivier d’Enquin : Skipper of the Lagoon for this shoot (we’ve already shot a lot of boats with him, damned good guy!)
Louis : the brother of Philippine, same comments as for his sister
Loic Lagrange : Philippine’s and Louis’ father, crew of the Lagoon
Alexandre d’Auberville : Marketing Manager of Lagoon (and CNB). THE boss!
Christophe De Kerdrel
: crew of the Lagoon
Cusina Stumpf : Our cook! Feeding 11 starving guys and gals, is not so easy, not to mention that timing is NEVER respected…

The main difficulty for the crew onboard the Lagoon is that we must not see them on the images!
So they have to trim the boat and then get hidden inside… And let the models acting as if thy were handling the boat.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

_NCZ2260_web.jpg

Breakfast time

This is a superb picture for so many reasons. The first is that it does the job, so well, of promoting the value of this boat! After all that's the purpose of the picture.

But there are not merely people posing. The family here are so real to us! This means meticulous focused effort in the choice of models, their personalities and relationships between everyone, a countless series of judgements that give rise to a genuine family vacation where we root for them and feel happy they are enjoying their vacation, all together, on this fabulous boat!

I love this work! If I were that sincere, smart and prepared when I met a beautiful women, she would fall at my feet in love! ❤️

nicolas claris

This is a superb picture for so many reasons. The first is that it does the job, so well, of promoting the value of this boat! After all that's the purpose of the picture.

But there are not merely people posing. The family here are so real to us! This means meticulous focused effort in the choice of models, their personalities and relationships between everyone, a countless series of judgements that give rise to a genuine family vacation where we root for them and feel happy they are enjoying their vacation, all together, on this fabulous boat!

I love this work! If I were that sincere, smart and prepared when I met a beautiful women, she would fall at my feet in love! ❤️​

Thank you Asher!

Here, I'm doing commercial photography, not art!
Aka "Airstream Life" ; )

The goal is that people buy this boat!
I always explain to my customers, that in my opinion, the "product" is not the boat but what one does with it...

The English are used to saying that a boat is a big hole in the water to put all your money and go in an uncomfortable way somewhere where you have nothing to do ...

Cheers!​

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nicolas,

I wish I could now see this image.

Best regards,

Doug

From left to right:

Bernard Stumpf
: owner and skipper of the 50’ feet catamaran chase boat
Philippine : My Princess :) She works as model for many years now, but only for Romain and I Lovely, cute and very professional!
Romain : the videographer!
Julia Marié : Our model for this shoot
Sébastien Peyrefitte : Our model for this shoot (we’ve already shot a lot of boats with him, damned good guy!)
Olivier d’Enquin : Skipper of the Lagoon for this shoot (we’ve already shot a lot of boats with him, damned good guy!)
Louis : the brother of Philippine, same comments as for his sister
Loic Lagrange : Philippine’s and Louis’ father, crew of the Lagoon
Alexandre d’Auberville : Marketing Manager of Lagoon (and CNB). THE boss!
Christophe De Kerdrel
: crew of the Lagoon
Cusina Stumpf : Our cook! Feeding 11 starving guys and gals, is not so easy, not to mention that timing is NEVER respected…

The main difficulty for the crew onboard the Lagoon is that we must not see them on the images!
So they have to trim the boat and then get hidden inside… And let the models acting as if thy were handling the boat.