• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

"Chromes" by William Eggleston

Jerome Marot

I would like to give a pointer to that collection of 3 books presenting mostly unknown pictures by William Eggleston. The book is horribly expensive, the printing, although good, is far to give due justice to the works, but the books are selling fast and may quickly become out of print. And seeing the pictures is, in my opinion, an interesting peek into the mind of a major photographer.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I would like to give a pointer to that collection of 3 books presenting mostly unknown pictures by William Eggleston. The book is horribly expensive, the printing, although good, is far to give due justice to the works, but the books are selling fast and may quickly become out of print. And seeing the pictures is, in my opinion, an interesting peek into the mind of a major photographer.

I expectthis is the set?

41anvbrRxeL._SS500_.jpg

Have you seen the pictures? At $275 it's a big investment.

Asher

Jerome Marot

This is the set and I have seen the pictures, yes. They are not vastly different from the ones which have been selected in "Guide". Buying the book, which is indeed expensive, only makes sense if one wants to see more of this kind of pictures.

Mark Hampton

for £4000 you can spend A whole week with the mind of a major photographer jerome - my Perth works shop price has increased due to this book - sorry fans its Jeromes fault !