• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Citrus medica var. sarcodactylis, or the fingered citron

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I saw this on the floor in the supermarket!

6B06F555-64CA-498C-AD8B-27C225D6BCF0.jpeg

I simply love the form of a hand grasping!

Asher Kelman

So, having discovered the unique fruit, I picked another and set it on a pile of limes!

1CAE500D-7FBC-42F3-9283-CC8557A34D48.jpeg

But I settled for B&W!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Oh, It's a Buddha's hand. I've never seen one at the grocery store here. Does it taste like regular lemon?
It’s more delicate. It’s used as a scent and perfume for environmental effect and spirituality and closeness to nature.

It’s missing the wet fruitiness of oranges, grapefruits and lemon. It can be candied and made into various foods.

Cost about $11 or more a single fruit!

Asher

It’s more delicate. It’s used as a scent and perfume for environmental effect and spirituality and closeness to nature.

It’s missing the wet fruitiness of oranges, grapefruits and lemon. It can be candied and made into various foods.

Cost about $11 or more a single fruit!

Asher

Whoa, that's over 14.00 Canadian. Maybe it's a good thing it's not in the grocery store here. :)

Asher Kelman

Whoa, that's over 14.00 Canadian. Maybe it's a good thing it's not in the grocery store here. :)
I didn’t buy one! I just borrowed one of the store fruits and simply posed it in different locations.

if you first read up what you can do with it, then pick the best one for your art, it becomes very worthwhile!

Asher