• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Cool Walk

D90 w/ nikon 85mm f1.4 af-d
1/2500
f1.4
iso200
sb600 x 2 in same homemade softbox

original in color
7326124598_7e6a7726d2_c.jpg

Cropped in B&W
7326125140_a3508d81ae_c.jpg

I think I over did his left eye a bit.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cropped in B&W

"I think I over did his left eye a bit."

Did what?

I like the B&W, not withstanding your admission. There's something more documentary about it and the colors, to me at east are distracting. Good job!

I guess you didn't whack him too hard! :)

Asher

Cropped in B&W

"I think I over did his left eye a bit."

Did what?

I like the B&W, not withstanding your admission. There's something more documentary about it and the colors, to me at east are distracting. Good job!

I guess you didn't whack him too hard! :)

Asher

I lightened it in post. i like how the uncropped version really pops out when you stand back a few feet.

They have an option for High Speed Flash Sync or FP sync. This really cuts down the power though so I had to double them up.

I was messing around with overpowering the sun!