• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Challenge for Pictures in a Series: Motif or Concept Diversity: Natural variations of outstanding beauty of people!

Antonio Correia

i-7Xv3GVF-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
So very beautiful!

We should be able to celebrate such God-given magnificence and nobility and so I am grateful for the magic of photography and that you work to spread this adoration of our amazing diversity!

I am so appreciative of your ambassadorship around the world!

I imagine the locals looking back at this handsome Portuguese tourists and admiring the wonder of such tall thin folk, so exotic, courteous and friendly!

...but they have no idea how brilliant Luisa is and that she’s an amazing cook! To them, she is just a foreign beauty wandering around.

But then we have no idea of anything but how someone ”appears”!

i-7mhd6bH-XL.jpg

Imagine if we could follow this lady in purple home and learn about her too!

Now I must look for art films on Burma!

Asher

Asher Kelman

These pictures first appear here, but they also make a fabulous start for a new thread!

Add your own superb examples so we celebrate every astounding proud face we can find from everywhere!

Asher

Antonio Correia

Cross posted

I met this couple yesterday - 4th March 2019 - during a quick visit to an abandoned fortification.
@ Asher - The one we have been to with the 3 cannons, remember ?

i-8ZZrv2S-L.jpg

Antonio Correia

Portugal had a politics of not involvement in the warm. Portugal was helping the British and the German.
Lisboa was a nest of spies from both slides. Come on Asher... you know all this ! :) :)

Aristides de Sousa Pereira saved many Jews as you know. He was consul in Bordeaux !
Any reference (street, alley...) in Bordeaux, Nicolas ?

Asher Kelman

Yes, Antonio, I heard of the Consul. Sweden had one such rare angel too, Raif Wallenberg.

Amazing men!

Asher