• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Film Noir

Michael Nagel

Peter, Doug, Asher, Cem - Thanks!

There is no story yet, just a play with the visual concept.

I am experimenting with different PP, here is a brighter version which is - from my point of view - equally interesting.

The entire series is here.

Best regards,
Michael

Cem_Usakligil

If I see it correctly from the exif, you have bought a Pentax K-1! Congrats. How do you like it so far? Nicolas had also received one from Pentax.

Michael Nagel

Hi Cem,

I feel like finally arriving home. The K-3 had almost everything - except for the sensor (quality and size) and some functions.

However, I'd like to keep gear-related discussion out of this thread - hope you understand.

Best regards,
Michael

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Cem,

I feel like finally arriving home. The K-3 had almost everything - except for the sensor (quality and size) and some functions.

However, I'd like to keep gear-related discussion out of this thread - hope you understand.

Best regards,
Michael

But of course. My lips are sealed. :)