• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fuzzy Was He

Fuzzy Was He is from my Flora collection and was composed at the Aiken County Historical Museum in Aiken, SC. I loved the furry look and the colors of this velvet sage.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece (and one other) can be read here: Velvet Sage

SD16_3854.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fuzzy Was He is from my Flora collection and was composed at the Aiken County Historical Museum in Aiken, SC. I loved the furry look and the colors of this velvet sage.

The Artist's Story blog post for this piece (and one other) can be read here: Velvet Sage

SD16_3854.jpg
What is do fadcinating is the aggregation of miniature water drops on the flower hairs. I would love to see a macro of that detail, as each sphere would act as a lens and a mirror!

Asher

What is do fadcinating is the aggregation of miniature water drops on the flower hairs. I would love to see a macro of that detail, as each sphere would act as a lens and a mirror!

Asher

Oh, to have that level of magnification. Probably asking too much to try it outside though. I've ventured past two times life-size, but not yet past 3. :)