• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Ghost Dogs

Bob Rogers

I took this photo 11 years ago. I think it must have been with my first digital camera, a really low end Minox branded thing. At the time I just passed it by because of the low technical merits.

Now the dogs are gone. I ran across the image today, looking for something else. It speaks to me, because it reflects a short period of time when the dogs had fun together (before they got mean to each other). I don't think I ever got a good photo of the two of them together like this. When I saw it this morning I immediately thought of cropping it and applying the brushstroke filter to it.

dogs--IMAG0007_zpsea8956e3.jpg

Ghost Dogs -- Bob Rogers
March 21, 2002

Charlotte Thompson

Bob

I for one am very moved by it! I loveLove the ghostly effects and the memories idea of the effect
I could see this as an overlay very much so either in bandw or sepia_ It does have a lot of possibilities _

Charlotte_