• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Harvest

Aaron Strasburg

I'm back from a couple of weeks in Nebraska for corn harvest. A lot to catch up on here. While I do that, here are a couple of the more interesting shots. I really didn't take many this year. Busy actually working, and for whatever reason not feeling terribly creative. I only took the camera out with me a few days the whole time.

All rows lead to Roseland, NE:
69464371.jpg

Sunrise and irrigation motors:
69464369.jpg

A few more in the gallery. 1231 is one that I just can't figure out a way to make a decent image out of. It's very stark, which I find appealing, but I'll be damned if I can find even something worthy of an abstract. Frustrating.