• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I have been published..

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well not by Time, Nat Geo, or any other major magazines, but by the local CAP newsletter.
This was just a quick scan so the pictures are not the best
reCAP Nov 2010 Volume 5, Issue 4

Just thought I would share with all of you.
All of zpage0 two photo are mine.

Congratulations!It was worth waiting for the blockies to give way to your fun images.
This a noble part of our craft'

I Wsh you might select your best for posting directly here too!

James Cook

There's always a satisfaction that comes with seeing your images in print. And I believe that all of us remember the first time as being an especially exciting acknowledgement.

Cody White

Congratulations!It was worth waiting for the blockies to give way to your fun images.
This a noble part of our craft'

I Wsh you might select your best for posting directly here too!
Asher,
I will see if I can find them.
And Thank you
There's always a satisfaction that comes with seeing your images in print. And I believe that all of us remember the first time as being an especially exciting acknowledgement.
Thank you