• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I have been published..

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well not by Time, Nat Geo, or any other major magazines, but by the local CAP newsletter.
This was just a quick scan so the pictures are not the best
reCAP Nov 2010 Volume 5, Issue 4

Just thought I would share with all of you.
All of zpage0 two photo are mine.

Congratulations!It was worth waiting for the blockies to give way to your fun images.
This a noble part of our craft'

I Wsh you might select your best for posting directly here too!

James Cook

There's always a satisfaction that comes with seeing your images in print. And I believe that all of us remember the first time as being an especially exciting acknowledgement.

Congratulations!It was worth waiting for the blockies to give way to your fun images.
This a noble part of our craft'

I Wsh you might select your best for posting directly here too!
Asher,
I will see if I can find them.
And Thank you
There's always a satisfaction that comes with seeing your images in print. And I believe that all of us remember the first time as being an especially exciting acknowledgement.

Thank you