• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Jacob

jake klein

He's a almost finished with 1st grade. I haven't been picking up the camera much lately. I've grown so tired of processing. Most of what I do know is SOOC with modified in-camera picture settings and sometimes an instagram filter.

I decided to run this one through lightroom.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
He's a almost finished with 1st grade. I haven't been picking up the camera much lately. I've grown so tired of processing. Most of what I do know is SOOC with modified in-camera picture settings and sometimes an instagram filter.

I decided to run this one through lightroom.

Jake,

Thanks for sharing your family! He's grown so much! Does he have a younger sibling to fight with? Must be racing around the neighborhood on his skateboard or bike!

Asher

jake klein

Jake,

Thanks for sharing your family! He's grown so much! Does he have a younger sibling to fight with? Must be racing around the neighborhood on his skateboard or bike!

Asher
Oh yeah. His "lil" sister Arianna is 3 going on 16 and they are alwasy messing with each other!