• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Making a difference...

fahim mohammed

“You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire oceans in a drop” Jalaluddin Rumi.

p2520825646-5.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I am breathless!

What a beautiful child. Congratulations!

By any means, a miracle, every time, but here, beauty pure and simple!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Hi Charlotte.

How are you and the young adults keeping? It has been long since we ' typed '!
I am going through your works in the other posts...simply unreal!!

Each one evokes an emotion; to me that is the predominant essence of anything ; text, painting, image etc. And you do it ever so hauntingly.

Let's keep in touch. I shall be commenting on your collection posted here, as I take my time savoring each of them.

My very best to you and yours.

Fahim

Good to see you again! I love the delicacy that you have captured. beautiful work..

Charlotte-

fahim mohammed

Asher, Maggie..thank you both so very much.

We were informed about 2 days before, that my daughter-in-law was going into labour. Ayesha took the long haul flight from here to Montreal. Transit in the airport and than another 6-7 hours journey to Vancouver!! I am unable to take undertake such travel.

She went directly from the airport to the hospital, where they had administered the epidural a little while ago. So she was was there with my son and his wife, when Jana, my granddaughter, arrived. Just in time!

That is travel, with a purpose.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, Maggie..thank you both so very much.

We were informed about 2 days before, that my daughter-in-law was going into labour. Ayesha took the long haul flight from here to Montreal. Transit in the airport and than another 6-7 hours journey to Vancouver!! I am unable to take undertake such travel.

She went directly from the airport to the hospital, where they had administered the epidural a little while ago. So she was was there with my son and his wife, when Jana, my granddaughter, arrived. Just in time!

What a fabulous story. She is likely the first Ayesha in history to have made this journey and arrived in time!

This is a wake up call for all of us. Reach out to loved ones while we have the power....or have a great messenger!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

It is indeed.

Best of wishes to you and Ayesha, to Jana'a parents, and of course to Jana. She will understand, - she just has not yet learned the silly languages of we "grownups" so she can't tell us she understands!

Best regards,

Doug

Antonio Correia

Congratulation grand dad !
It looks like the baby was just born... very emotional capture and story.
To arrive in time, was spot on ! :)