• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Muses

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Marcella is a perfect muse. To me she's timeless!

CF007617_Marcella in Silk With Red_800.jpg

Asher Kelman: "Marcella in Silk with Red"

Los Angeles, 2014
Archival Pigment on Hahnemülle Paper

Cheers!

Asher

Asher Kelman

This next picture is in homage to the artist Diego Rivera, (Diego María de la Concepción Juan Nepomuceno Estanislao de la Rivera y Barrientos Acosta y Rodríguez, known as Diego Rivera (December 8, 1886 – November 24, 1957) was a prominent Mexican painter and the husband of Frida Kahlo. Source who showed wonderful Mexican women with flowers, especially lilies and sunflowers.

CF007441 .jpg

Asher Kelman: "We're All flowers"

Los Angeles, 2014
Archival Pigment on Hahnemülle Paper

Thanks for looking!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

I find the photography excellent! However why no expression from such a beautiful face? For me she almost has a stoic look. Was that your idea?

Charlotte-

Asher Kelman

Asher

I find the photography excellent! However why no expression from such a beautiful face? For me she almost has a stoic look. Was that your idea?

Charlotte-

Exactly, Charlotte!

Thanks for the surprise visit!

Some woman need to be stoic! Not everyone has the life of lace gloves and a parasol and bone china! This pose represents well Marcella's life - she's a beautiful traveler, but the journey isn't easy. I'll show more.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Ok Thank you for the reply…I wished I had the life of bone china lace and parasol…instead it's Shevoff vodka… chihuahuas … very soft rattan couch on the covered patio full of birds and flowers" and of course long hours working with my art Wait…that does sound like lace and parasols and bone china LOL
would love to see more of your work with this divine female...