• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nude Couple

Abhijit Biswas

It's time to share some new image! Hope you all would like it.

It's a composit. Couple's image is shot in the studio.

_MG_0613.jpg

Abhijit
www.exposurebits.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Abhjit,

This is so creative. I'd not have guessed it's a composite. How many shots and how did you blend to get the color temperature constant? Come to think of it, given the height of the sun, shouldn't they be lit on their inner profile lower down too?

Asher

Abhijit Biswas

There are 3 pictures in it. I struggled a bit in the post with this one. The tulip was shot during early summer and the sunset image was shot during summer in Alaska! So, bit of challenge to get the color temperature right. Still there is quite some scope for improvement. I am not very good at Photoshop; may be a better Photoshopper would do a better job.

For the lower part there was not much space between togetherness :) and hence no light there :)

Abhjit,

This is so creative. I'd not have guessed it's a composite. How many shots and how did you blend to get the color temperature constant? Come to think of it, given the height of the sun, shouldn't they be lit on their inner profile lower down too?

Asher