• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

OF course, tulips!

Last time I posted here, it was Valentine's day and I thought I had just gotten over being ill with the flu and spent the day going to the post office, shopping, doing a photo shoot, cleaning up and baking and then that evening I had a relapse and got sick again and was off my butt for the next couple of weeks. Finally at one point, not being able to swallow anything, not even a teaspoon of liquid, I was off to the emergency room. I don't usually go for a flu as there is nothing to be done, but I was not getting better. I was given antibiotics and some very strong gargle liquid and now, I'm so much better. It's taking me a bit of time to get my strength back, but I'm almost 100% now. My son brought me some tulips and that cheered me up enough to do a small shoot. Nothing very elaborate but tulips always make me smile and inspire me to shoot, so I'm sharing with you.

I hope you like them.

singularsensation.jpg

springtulipsandapples.jpg

redtulips.jpg

dewdripped.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Last time I posted here, it was Valentine's day and I thought I had just gotten over being ill with the flu and spent the day going to the post office, shopping, doing a photo shoot, cleaning up and baking and then that evening I had a relapse and got sick again and was off my butt for the next couple of weeks. Finally at one point, not being able to swallow anything, not even a teaspoon of liquid, I was off to the emergency room. I don't usually go for a flu as there is nothing to be done, but I was not getting better. I was given antibiotics and some very strong gargle liquid and now, I'm so much better. It's taking me a bit of time to get my strength back, but I'm almost 100% now. My son brought me some tulips and that cheered me up enough to do a small shoot. Nothing very elaborate but tulips always make me smile and inspire me to shoot, so I'm sharing with you.

I hope you like them.

singularsensation.jpg

springtulipsandapples.jpg

redtulips.jpg

dewdripped.jpg

I look at all of these to see which I like the most.

In the end, I realize that they all are part of one edition and benefit from each other as this is an exhibit of your versatility!

Asher

I look at all of these to see which I like the most.

In the end, I realize that they all are part of one edition and benefit from each other as this is an exhibit of your versatility!

Asher

Thanks Asher, I was just so happy to finally be doing a shoot and just enjoy myself and don't worry enough if things mix and match. Went through the photos tonight and added a couple extra that I will share here in a few. Thanks so much for taking a look and leaving a comment; appreciate it!

:)
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
fromthedewofearth.jpg

The best ............and the closest to the magic of vintage lenses in the walks of Dr. Karl Schmitt!

Asher