• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Out and About

James Lemon

i-JRNnmfj-L.jpg

James Lemon

Hi, James,

Nice shot.

Is your thread title intended to make fun of us who make fun of the "raising"?

Just kidding.

Best regards,

Doug

Doug

My thread tiles don't necessarily have anything to do with my pictures but they are a requirement to post a picture. The pictures are simply a visual experience that provide content for a photography forum which is the sole purpose of the forum. My threads and pictures are not intended to make fun of people or to raise debates about the misspelling of a words or titles that some may find inappropriate.

James

Doug Kerr

Hi, James,

Doug

My thread tiles don't necessarily have anything to do with my pictures but they are a requirement to post a picture. The pictures are simply a visual experience that provide content for a photography forum which is the sole purpose of the forum. My threads and pictures are not intended to make fun of people or to raise debates about the misspelling of a words or titles that some may find inappropriate.

My error. I was making a joke. I forgot where I was.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

James,

I figure what she's doing has a parallel in the purpose of a forum like OPF!

Our founding concept is is that we are on a personal journey, every one of us.

For this lady in your photograph, pausing her life, to think and look around is a good thing. That is also a function of a forum. She is, in a way, doing that, pausing in her life and for a moment not doing anything practical like shopping, her nails, engineering a new bridge or arguing a case in court.

The photography forum is like her behavior. It exists as a place for folk to stop their busy lives and share pictures and ideas or just say nothing and look around and take in what others have done.

Asher