• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pictures from John McCain Town Meeting in SC

Don Ferguson Jr.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the John McCain town meeting today in Greenville SC at Tommy's Ham House
and got some photos .
In front left seated bald headed man is my Dad beside him in brown jacket my Uncle who trained Montyard in Vietnam War in highlands . McCain got him to pin on a SC lapel pin ,guess he has them for all states and forgot it was not on his jacket.
I missed it in the crowd wish I had gotten that shot .
The other guy on stage is Attorney General SC Henry McMaster .
Of course you know Lyndsey Graham and Cindy McCain.
Hope you enjoy them no matter who you support .
Don

img3734editfm5.jpg

img3699edittb9.jpg

img3744editmw7.jpg

img3704editjm1.jpg

Last edited:

ron_hiner

Don... these kinds of shots are tricky to get right due to dim room light, often directly overhead ... and yours look great!

What was the light situation -- and what is your camera/lens/iso info?

Ron

Don Ferguson Jr.

Don... these kinds of shots are tricky to get right due to dim room light, often directly overhead ... and yours look great!

What was the light situation -- and what is your camera/lens/iso info?

Ron

Thanks Ron .It was just light from restaurant overhead and the tV cameras going straight ahead towards stage.
I used a 70-200f4LIS and f4 iso 800 and 1600 . 800 on the 200 mm shots .
Don