• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pocket wizard plus II

Sid Jervis

pro member
I understand from my local supplier that there will be a new type of Pocket wizard transceiver available later this year. I have seen some notes on the WWW, does anyone have any current information on a release date?
thanks

Sid Jervis

pro member
Thanks for the information Henry, good to know that the plus II will be an addition to the range. Let's hope it is anyway.

Regards.

Sid Jervis

pro member
UPDATE: In the UK the PW plus II appears to be replacing the PW plus, this may not be official policy but that is what the dealers are doing. Yes the PW plus II is now available for purchase.