• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

reliable fellow

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi

Since some years Fuji is my gear on travel, walkarounds, photojobs.
Besides the unexpected breakdown of a X-T10 during a trip along the river Seine (which was perfectly neutralized by the X-E2 ... always have a second body in your bag or luggage!) there's no need to complain!

Visitors at Louvre, Paris

cold winterday

Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I had visited before and then was distracted with both a rainstorm leak and migrating to our new platform.
Hi

Since some years Fuji is my gear on travel, walkarounds, photojobs.
Besides the unexpected breakdown of a X-T10 during a trip along the river Seine (which was perfectly neutralized by the X-E2 ... always have a second body in your bag or luggage!) there's no need to complain!

Wolfgang,

I need a small pocket camera APS-C. Thinking about an XT. Just wondering about highlight recovery and these pictures make a perfect test trio! I wonder whether you have RAW versions of each of thes shots?

This first image of girls looking out is super nice. That outside view might be interesting!

Visitors at Louvre, Paris​

I’d also love to see sky and how much more there is within the brights in alpine scene below! This is a fine picture and a favorite of mine already.

cold winterday

Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna

In this last shot, (although not actually “necessary”, you might perhaps like a pull-back in the slightly over-bright window.

Altogether, these three pictures represent the X series well.

Thanks, Wolfgang for bringing us with you on your trip!

Asher