• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Silver Halides. Lots of them.

Jim Galli

Done with an Eastman Kodak 2D 8X10 camera with 6 1/2X8 1/2" back. The film is Agfa Aviphot aerial film cut down to the size. Lens was a Wollensak Veritar 10" with front element removed so it becomes a 17" soft focus lens.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Done with an Eastman Kodak 2D 8X10 camera with 6 1/2X8 1/2" back. The film is Agfa Aviphot aerial film cut down to the size. Lens was a Wollensak Veritar 10" with front element removed so it becomes a 17" soft focus lens.

Jim,

I like the idea of that venerable car waiting for us outside!

Perhaps I will be the guest-preacher this Sunday and your congregation will be well mannered but quite perplexed! But at least we’d turn some heads arriving in this car.

What make and year is it!?

Looks to me about 1940 or so?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It’s much more mature a form than I had imagined! A huge jump from the Model T. Who introduced the more integrated body shape we see here?

Asher