• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

So what do you think?

Jerome Marot

I came across a photographic project about women, but before liking to the project itself, I wonder what you will think of the images without context.

d4a7a2_b844a10f68d1465aa0a099b2ca0c021e~mv2_d_1500_1500_s_2.jpg

d4a7a2_595470df384249c59c7fc204aaa569ab~mv2_d_1500_1500_s_2.jpg

d4a7a2_36633d4c88fc4b8a9d602a9030461c9a~mv2_d_1500_1500_s_2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Jerome,

I will risk embarrassment as I am old anyway. It appears the each woman was asked to think of some different class of thought. Something like,

1. you are in a line up at a police station or you have to get your picture when being processed at the police station.

2. Shut your eyes and put yourself in a place where you are tranquil and shed all your worries and meet Jesus.

3. Be lady-like, but you have to get it out so push and push and then make sure you flush.

4. Remember your very first time you were in love and what he said to you that night?

But, I am equally puzzled about the processing. Why would someone treat the skin to have such a harsh texture. It is not natural, or are these folk all from St Tropez and got thoroughly skin danage over the years?

Asher

Jerome Marot

I will risk embarrassment as I am old anyway.

I did not want to embarrass anyone, even if the subject can be considered embarrassing.

It appears the each woman was asked to think of some different class of thought. Something like,

1. you are in a line up at a police station or you have to get your picture when being processed at the police station.

2. Shut your eyes and put yourself in a place where you are tranquil and shed all your worries and meet Jesus.

3. Be lady-like, but you have to get it out so push and push and then make sure you flush.

4. Remember your very first time you were in love and what he said to you that night?

This is the web site with the original pictures: https://www.masmorrastudio.com/oproject (if somebody still want to answer, just don't clic on the link). Your description is quite good, actually.

But, I am equally puzzled about the processing. Why would someone treat the skin to have such a harsh texture. It is not natural, or are these folk all from St Tropez and got thoroughly skin danage over the years?

I think this is the color one gets when lit by a direct flash without make-up.

Asher Kelman

Well, Jerome, I have to reread my descriptions!

I am impressed with the project. Mine would be interesting too but this was done for good reasons and probably benefited the woman and their friend with a better insight into themselves!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Actually, reading my comments, they all fit well with the intent of the photographer's staged enquiry. Their psychological "statuses" were equivalent!

I am impressed with this art.

Thanks for bringing it to us!

Asher

Okay, with risk of everyone laughing because of my thoughts as I'm probably wrong but:

1- to me seemed like the photographer is telling them what he is hoping to achieve. They seem either a little surprised or think it is funny but obviously, since there are more images, all agreed to do whatever.

2- To me it seemed like they were all getting into the mood. The mood to me seems like something lustful or romantic. Close your eyes and use your imagination

3- Here they seem to be coming either by masturbation or fellatio. I get a sense of overwhelming emotion but not pain. Of course, it could simply be faking or they are having a pedicure with tiny fish nibbling at their feet... :-D

4.- Here they all look pleased and perhaps a little bit embarrassed.

So now, what was it all about?

4-

Asher Kelman

Don't be perplexed if your answer doesn't appear immediately as each post has to be approved. I could remove this filter. But this section is special to OPF and allows a much greater ability to push PC boundaries and also protect others from stuff that is not expected from shocking them out of their boots!

Asher

Andy brown

But then again which self respecting woman doesn't enjoy having her clock whaked?
[Ok, ok, edit that one Asher]....I did, ? ? !

Doug Kerr

Hi, Jerome,

I have not yet looked at the link that explains the context.

I think for each woman, on the left, she was told that she would have her picture taken for the book club's yearbook. Then on the right is just after the photographer told the subject that she has nice breasts.

Best regards,

Doug

Doug Kerr

Oh, silly me, I had looked at this so quickly I thought that there were two, not four, pix of each subject.

Still, I stand by the concept of my original "interpretation".

I have looked at the original project. Very interesting.

Best regards,

Doug

Charlotte Thompson

The Female Mystic totally and well done! For me these are "mug shots of their souls " The honesty of each female is amazing and a glorious sight to see. Each one, each soul has tremendously given of themselves. I deeply respect them for such a thing. Bravo! Fantastic idea. Think of it " how often does one give so much. Foe me also they show no fear of their giving either.

Charlotte-

Jerome Marot

Okay, with risk of everyone laughing because of my thoughts as I'm probably wrong but:

1- to me seemed like the photographer is telling them what he is hoping to achieve. They seem either a little surprised or think it is funny but obviously, since there are more images, all agreed to do whatever.

2- To me it seemed like they were all getting into the mood. The mood to me seems like something lustful or romantic. Close your eyes and use your imagination

3- Here they seem to be coming either by masturbation or fellatio. I get a sense of overwhelming emotion but not pain. Of course, it could simply be faking or they are having a pedicure with tiny fish nibbling at their feet... :-D

4.- Here they all look pleased and perhaps a little bit embarrassed.

So now, what was it all about?

Actually, Maggie, there is nothing to laugh about here, as you were spot on.

The web site with the original pictures, which I gave yesterday, has many more images. I find that comparing them is quite fascinating, particularly the fourth images in the series. Obviously, due to the process used to take the pictures, the models are then all in the same state of mind, so different yet so alike.

Asher Kelman

Actually, Maggie, there is nothing to laugh about here, as you were spot on.

The web site with the original pictures, which I gave yesterday, has many more images. I find that comparing them is quite fascinating, particularly the fourth images in the series. Obviously, due to the process used to take the pictures, the models are then all in the same state of mind, so different yet so alike.

How about the women who never reached the last landmark in this travel odyssey? Do we only have success?

Asher

fahim mohammed

I would never like to wake up to a woman who looked like one of those in the images posted ( this is not to denigrate any soul ). As Asher would put it. ' Fahim is wont to say, please ladies get up before me, and do yourselves and me a favor '.

Smile, and the world smiles with you. Look arranged and Fahim shall gladly breakfast with you.

Asher Kelman

I would never like to wake up to a woman who looked like one of those in the images posted ( this is not to denigrate any soul ). As Asher would put it. ' Fahim is wont to say, please ladies get up before me, and do yourselves and me a favor '.

Smile, and the world smiles with you. Look arranged and Fahim shall gladly breakfast with you.

The second woman has my eye! I think that the looks of women are designed to generally fade so as to have men focus attention of the youngest adult women potentially available for maintaining the community numbers. If few hunters or warriors returned from a venture, the older men couldn't be allowed to refuse the younger unpaired females because they preferred maturer mates!

So the transient full beauty of the young adult woman, just in a spring flower, allows for the maximum chance of the most fertile females mating successfully. If the older women were the most attractive, then the math would be against survival of any human settlement!

We would not want bees to prefer to visit senescent ? s now, would we?

Asher