• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sometimes Photography allows Art to be seen all over.

Steven Sinski

Nebuta Art from Aomori, JP

All you need: wood, wire, washi, lighting, paint, and a smattering of imagination and talent
_DSC5778_DxO copy-X4.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Excellent artistic expression. How old is this tradition and is there an indoor event to show the creations?

Asher

SanaiFaulkner

I couldn't agree more about the beauty of Nebuta Art from Aomori, JP. It's amazing how such everyday materials like wood, wire, and paint can come together to create such mesmerizing pieces of art.
If you're still on the lookout for artistic inspiration, I recently stumbled upon a fascinating concept: Word Art prints. It's an intriguing way to blend language and visual expression. I ordered some prints myself, and the way they transform words into captivating visuals is truly impressive. Here's the link if you're interested in checking them out: wordartprints.com

Last edited: