• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

streetscape

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Valentin,

Can you make the Virtual Street scene smaller! It takes a binch of time to load and more to parse! Also if we had a flat pano derivative here in a small version then it would invite folk to click through. I had to load the pano twice and it takes some time!

Asher

Valentin Arfire

Valentin,

Can you make the Virtual Street scene smaller! It takes a binch of time to load and more to parse! Also if we had a flat pano derivative here in a small version then it would invite folk to click through. I had to load the pano twice and it takes some time!

Asher
Hi Asher,

I compressed this image more than I usually do and then used another program - pano2vr - to make a page; flash 9 required.
picturesize 3500x1750 - for a good image I think 5000x2500 is acceptable and 7000x3500 is good

I also used photoshops "save for web" to compress this, so unfortunately the details just vanish from the picture, like the nice elderly guys playing in the park :)

http://www.europhoto.ro/valentin/BCN/flash/street-low_out.html

I did this in kind of a hurry.

regards,