• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Texas Attorney General and the OSCE

Doug Kerr

Hi, Michael,

What's going on here?

It's Texas, my friend.

People used to tell me if I didn't like the way things are done in Texas, I could "take Interstate 20 west".

Everything fit fine into two 26-foot moving vans, and they got here (Alamogordo, New Mexico) in just 11 hours. (Actually, you get out of Texas faster by shifting north from Interstate 20 to US 180 after about 235 miles.)

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Consodering how we trumpet democracy all over the world, it's so embarrassing to have Texas be so obviously backwards! Why behave so guilty!

They're like a 4th rate dictatorship where tinpot colonel who's crowned himself Emperor for Life and believes that he's above review,

Asher