• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Bluebird Story of Happiness

Chris Calohan

A little backstory; it is not me holding the camera badly at an oblique angle but rather shooting a birdhouse blown over during Hurricane Michael.
The wind was blowing in at about 20 knots so the poor gal had to fly out about three feet and then adjust for the blow to guide her in. This took about three tries.

33503748838_eff35c47e8_b_d.jpg

33503748808_c96c45f4de_b_d.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A little backstory; it is not me holding the camera badly at an oblique angle but rather shooting a birdhouse blown over during Hurricane Michael.
The wind was blowing in at about 20 knots so the poor gal had to fly out about three feet and then adjust for the blow to guide her in. This took about three tries.

33503748838_eff35c47e8_b_d.jpg

33503748808_c96c45f4de_b_d.jpg

Welcome home brave girl!

Another twig for little birds for my grandchildren!

Asher