• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Happy Exhibitionista

From a strange project I started.

56f460c27f010.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
From a strange project I started.

56f460c27f010.jpg

Pants in one hand, shirt in the other! She's such confident young lady here! Arms, legs, face and lovely hair are obviously real!

So tell us about the project taken in the public space!

You are brave, Per!

BTW, is public photography of nudes legal where you are. Here there's no problem unless someone feels threatened in some way. But local laws vary.

Asher

Andy brown

Per, I like this image a lot.
There is a lovely sense of freedom about it.
I love that the guy in the background is so much more intent on his game of online scrabble than the girl getting naked with a photographer at her feet! Astounding!
Good luck with the series.

Thank you very much.
The project started as I for once thought I maybe should try to sell some images online and that started some strange thoughts on how to do that, and instead of just making a gallery with some of the exhibitionista images, I thought that I should make a site that looks like a sex toys shop =), so I started making up sex toys and stuff that does not exist ( made in 3d ) and then add images showing the products in use. So this image is from a book ( that does not exist ) named The Sexhibitionista Manual.
thumb_boken_II.png
Some products are very strange, like the vibrator for moviestars, in shape of Oscar statues. If you want to see more strange images.

www.satisfashion.se

website_image_800.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, Per, you have a great fantasy life! You inventions are certainly harmless and if they give folk happiness, then great!

I do hope you have sales too! This, however is beyond my own limited world and I thought I was already a bit far out!

Asher

Jerome Marot

OK. I'm impressed.

Of course, I remember that thread where Susanna was not shot in the cold, so I suppose that some of the models were not shot in public either. Still: I am impressed by the concept and the technical excellence. And by the disarming smile of that blonde model with a tatoo on her right hand.

May I suggest you partner with people selling actual sex toys to have some of your creations manufactured?

Thank you very much. Yes l´Amina is a great model. I have been shooting her from time to time since 2007. She also has a key role in the previous project, "Perotica" that is an exhibition, never shown, with other themes and image sequences ( 52 hand textured frames with owen baked seals on them =), yes, strange ).

om_sigill.jpg

Heres a teaser flyer =)

4.jpg

Michael Ritter

Pants in one hand, shirt in the other! She's such confident young lady here! Arms, legs, face and lovely hair are obviously real!

So tell us about the project taken in the public space!

You are brave, Per!

BTW, is public photography of nudes legal where you are. Here there's no problem unless someone feels threatened in some way. But local laws vary.

Asher

Its funny that no one around her is noticing!