• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Reflective Pauline

A strange project as always =) It started just with an idea to make a fake ad about a book with a fashion model with two different sides. But it grew and I went to Paris and Venice to shoot, wrote music, making clothes. Full story on www.reflectivepauline.com with chapter images.

Here are some different images ( I do fake books every year ). There is also a smooth jazz song that Wade Birdie Johnson wrote to her, made for her catwalk performances ( according to the story ). The song was published on Spotify today (https://open.spotify.com/track/0JhUwsurNHsbfPq8vunL2c?si=CfMyudqb )

There are a lot more details but this is a start =)

big-book-show.jpg

diamond2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

bw_dress.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Have you been approached by advertising agencies! Your work is so attention-getting and well-crafted!

Asher