• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Thread about the update.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Most of us have some spare time nowadays, why not take the opportunity to organize our portfolios and then why not publish your best series in the Media/Albums OPF’s feature?
Here

For the sake of demonstration, I have created one album in the “Diaries” section.

Albums can be edited by their owner, permissions can be set in order to determine who can see the album
Owner can add or delete photos, videos, sound…
There are a lot of possibilities for sharing the albums, just explore when your album is created…

For now I have created some sections for you to place your albums in the right place.
Should you wish another section, please ask @Asher Kelman or meself

Enjoy !

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 à 18.32.33.jpg

Jan Steinman

Can't up-vote a message. I did "try again later!"
 Screenshot  2023-03-27 at 11.55.27.png

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Appreciate you point out the anomaly!

I have to look at that! Never been asked that before.

See what I can fathom of it!

Asher