• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Venice 1957 with Sven Boqvist

Strange project as always =) .So now part/book four of Sven Boqvists photographic adventures with Tatiana Baronova is almost done =) Here are some example images from "his" site.The stories behind the images are on this page ... http://www.lutzimages.com/thepennpals/sven-boqvist-1957-venezia/ ... and some music I wrote for this project to make it more believable =)

Upstairs to hotel room.

At a rehearsal.

Portrait

At Cemetery island St Michele

Here's an article about Tatianas spectacular choreography on wooden poles and large marionettes.Tatianas Theme is on "his" site that I wrote.

There are many more images to come, but I haven't decided in what order or so. Some will be shown at my invented gallery www.browalls.se later ( those images will feature walls and frames ).

Maggie Terlecki

Per, your work is always so incredibly creative and amazingly well done. Thank you for sharing it here with us!

:) Maggie
tak så mycket