• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Iron Sculpture (with apologies)

Jim Galli

to Antonio Correia for stealing his title, but it made me think of this;

Kodak 12" Portrait lens doing what it does best, beautiful form. 6.5X8.5 film. Old Kodak.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Handsome and rotund! Hmm: almost a selfie.

Jim, you are fortunate to already have the film. Which camera are you using for this odd size?

Do you have a custom film holder for a plate camera?

Asher

Jim Galli

Handsome and rotund! Hmm: almost a selfie.

Jim, you are fortunate to already have the film. Which camera are you using for this odd size?

Do you have a custom film holder for a plate camera?

Asher
Hi Asher. Years ago I found a reducing back for the old Kodak 2D 8X10. Kodak of London 6 1/2X8 1/2. I cut the film from long rolls of 9 1/2" Aerial Recon film. First cut at 6 1/2, then flip 90 degrees and trim an inch off. All in the dark. It's a lot of handling and I get lost of dust, but I can't afford $8 bucks a sheet these days. My shots cost me about .45 cents. Last film came all the way from Russia! It is Kodak Aerial Recon Panatomic X ASA 32

Excuse me, sir, did you say I'm rotund?? I resemble that!