• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hervey Bay Queensland.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Hervey Bay is a community locked between Fraser Island and the rest of Australia. It’s communities were fishers which now link to form a rather large population. It’s a haven for retirees because of the weather and lifestyle.
It also has very respectable medical services dealing with old people complaints.
I hated the pleasure of feeling the surgeons blade when I had a total hip replacement just last week.
On my last day I took a walk along the Esplanade and took some shots.

I’ll post them one at a time so I don’t crowd anyone vision.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Great colors!

At last someone is channeling a woman's color palette excellent choice!

Could not be better!

What is around the fellows ankles? Any idea?

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Looks like a place I would enjoy, eventually.
They look after young people as well. There was a 22 year old in the next room. He had entered the World Karaoki Championships in Florida, had a good night out with other competitors, decided to show of his skills at stair jumping (it’s a thing amongst idiots and young me) and broke his leg into jig saw pieces. They shipped him back home for the surgery. It’s free here.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Nice one!
Let's hope you'll enjoy your brand new hip :) I guess you'll almost feel young again;) (I mean physically)
My brain’s young, Nic, although I fear for its future.
The body continues to deteriorate. As one bit is fixed another bit falls off. Such is the way of life.
I’m not complaining. I’ve been a bit mischievous in the past and the wounds of conflict are now taking their revenge.