• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Street Photography with Olympus E-M10 and Kit Lens

Robert Watcher

Street Photography with Olympus E-M10 and Kit Lens (back to my old style of shooting in Professional P Mode) - wireless file transfer to iPad Air, processed and resized in Snapseed App - uploaded to the forum. What a process. LOL

During my hour walk home from UNIVO (University), I zigzagged through streets that I wasn’t familiar with. I shot lots of amazing textures and walls - as well as this small set of people pics.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Your shots and workflow are impressive!

I tried Snapseed today. Potentially easier to use than LR, but had issue with exported images showing incomplete edits, and not the version I had ended with.

Obviously I am missing something and are not ready to compete.

Son you remain the champion by default!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Robert,

The grandfather and little girl have such a bonding. He is careful. She is outgoing yet a tad shy still. She stops to pose for you and crosses her legs. What a delight!

I am pleased that life is slow enough for such grace!

Asher