• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Small park

Antonio Correia

Here, two simple shots of this morning walk. Simple pictures...
i-JpKkT3F-X2.jpg

i-rkLCBsf-X2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio,

Small parks are such special social amenities for the community. It allows folk to get to know the regular early morning walkers, children with the grandparents or Nanny in late morning and the folk coming after work to walk their dogs.

Antonio Correia: Small Park

I really am taken with the march-past of the plump ducks! There should be music!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Let me add a picture of some years back, in Holmby Park, Beverly Hills, CA
I like that folk feel the place is safe for older kids to be pretty much on their own.

Asher Kelman: "Boy on Scooter"

Asher

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

I was surprised that this picture is too tall for my computer screen! My reference has always been my mobile phone and that portrait mode may be misleading.

For Desktops, it may be too large and this is too save scrolling, a cropped version!

Asher Kelman Boy on Scooter 2

Asher Kelman

This young boy would like to see his photo, now a few years ahead. :)
I sometimes find the parent and offer to send the picture, but too occasionally this leads to questions like, “What’s your intention?” ....or even downright hostility!

But usually parents are happy and appreciative, especially if I manage to ask before taking the shot!

Asher

Antonio Correia

I sometimes find the parent and offer to send the picture, but too occasionally this leads to questions like, “What’s your intention?” ....or even downright hostility!
But usually parents are happy and appreciative, especially if I manage to ask before taking the shot!
Asher

Here people are not that suspicious. The other day I took a photograph of a young lady after asking her of course, and some days later, I printed the photo and gave it to her. She was happy and she asked me "How much ?" I replied: I asked you to take a photo, how could I ask for money ?