• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Alternative Process: “Boy With a Reflector

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The Topaz filter series is very useful in simplifying the components in a picture when the fine details are not needed.

Here is the result:

Asher Kelman: “Boy with a Reflector”

Easier than delivering newspapers! I pay $7 and hour!

Asher

Asher Kelman

James,

You mentioned to me privately that the boy’s head encroaches the center of the frame.

Well the boy is the principal subject, not the model!

I will share pictures of the model shortly!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I don’t follow as to the problem you see. The girls head is left of center and the boys head is in the right lower corner. Is there some rule you see broken?

Asher

James Lemon

I don’t follow as to the problem you see. The girls head is left of center and the boys head is in the right lower corner. Is there some rule you see broken?

Asher

A simple crop off the top would give the image better balance all around. Give it a try and see for yourself.