• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: 320 - An Hour early

Chris Calohan

320 would be an hour earlier than 420 which in the druggie subculture a designated time to stop and smoke a joint. I assume it is just a street address.

9642474422_7bb2f61143_b.jpg

320 - An Hour Early: Chris Calohan

9645895429_283e090890_o.jpg

Power Struggle: Chris Calohan

And, a remake of Warning where I was trying to have the shadow of my car cast across the garage door but I can't get that light in this alley...it's a little contrived (a lot)...

9647798941_b78fc84861_b.jpg

This is where all the shots were made:

9649818454_9f5b2279c2_o.jpg

And now you know the rest of the story.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
9649818454_9f5b2279c2_o.jpg

Chris,

I love it! You've a book cover design as well! This would make an unusual and original collection for an exhibition and entertaining photo book.

The car? I love the station wagon design in a mini. Never seen that before. Get a lantern and do it in the evening to make your shadow.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Chris,

You've discovered a new way of looking at things. Have you seen this in anyone else's work?

Asher