• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: 50 years of dedication and passion..

fahim mohammed

Incredible- Thank you Fahim!!

Char-

Charlotte, there is evil around us. We might want to wish it away. We may want to will it away.
We, all of us I think, would prefer not to be reminded of the evil that lurks.

However, once in a while..someone puts his/her life on the line to shine a light in the darkest recesses
of where this insidious evil has left its mark. The consequences of letting it fester.

This takes courage. I admire those that disturb our pretty lives to give us a jolt.

Best wishes to you all.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Fahim,

Thanks for bringing these important images to our attention. This should be part of high school curricula. What does one say with all this? Does one take revenge? How does one guide the discussion? What's the way for our cultures to learn from these records of fact and tragedy?

mcc_biopic.jpg

Here's the link given to his life and work.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Fahim,

Thanks for bringing these important images to our attention. This should be part of high school curricula. What does one say with all this? Does one take revenge? How does one guide the discussion? What's the way for our cultures to learn from these records of fact and tragedy?

mcc_biopic.jpg

Here's the link given to his life and work.

Asher

Why should this be included as a ' part of high school curricula ' ? Most of this happened far far away.