• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A couple of Es

"Tell me, what is wrong with E?"

That was the title of one of my favorite Cris Rea songs that was spinning in my head while I was shooting Lauren, a gorgeous 5'6"/126lbs UK native complete with a cute British accent and a pair of probably the most perfect (and natural, I must add) "E" cups I have ever seen...

So I thought I'd share some frames here. All taken with Canon 50D + EF 70-200/2.8 IS, ambient light only (exposed for bg), curves in ACR5.1 (like she needed them:) , minor adjustments in PS CS4.

1:
423779370_AnAwz-XL.jpg

2:
423779563_osYEt-XL.jpg

Enjoy!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Completing the natural light silhouette? Is it a good idea here?

"Tell me, what is wrong with E?"

That was the title of one of my favorite Cris Rea songs that was spinning in my head while I was shooting Lauren, a gorgeous 5'6"/126lbs UK native complete with a cute British accent and a pair of probably the most perfect (and natural, I must add) "E" cups I have ever seen...
Do you mean Chris Rea? I don't know that song. Are sure that's the title? In any case, I think the "E-ifying" of a woman's breasts seems like objectification and some might take offense.

So I thought I'd share some frames here. All taken with Canon 50D + EF 70-200/2.8 IS, ambient light only (exposed for bg), curves in ACR5.1 (like she needed them:) , minor adjustments in PS CS4.

The pictures show a your further progress as you shoot more models and become more adept. You have done a good job, but there's more there for you still. The form is agreeable. I am not such a fan of these poses, but I do appreciate what you have accomplished in placing her in this context as a silhouette. I think it would be helpful if you might in future use a back light or reflector to separate her from the rocks. Having dark rocks, while she's in shadow, works against you. I think you have the capability to lighten the rocks in photoshop with selective masking.

What do you think of that suggestion?

I hope we see more of her in other pictures, and even her face and hair!

Asher

Thanks, Asher!
Yes, the song title is "E" (and thanks for correcting the first name), those are the refrain words.
And you will see more of her...