• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: A Friend

fahim mohammed

p1246793941-6.jpg

Around 10 hours, she said.

Why?, I asked.

Because, it is there. And you?

I went to the touristy part, I said. Took the cable car.

Sensible, she said.

Doug Kerr

Hi, Fahim,

What a wonderful friend.

At last we see that rare and beautiful smile.

It is said that Muhammed was the most wise when in the presence of Aisha.

Best regards,

Doug

fahim mohammed

Howdy Doug.

Thank you. She is in the States right now, but the message shall be given to her.

Regards to Carla and yourself.

Hi, Fahim,

What a wonderful friend.

At last we see that rare and beautiful smile.

It is said that Muhammed was the most wise when in the presence of Aisha.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
p1246793941-6.jpg

Around 10 hours, she said.

Why?, I asked.

Because, it is there. And you?

I went to the touristy part, I said. Took the cable car.

Sensible, she said.

No one need be afraid of women with charm and beauty when they have also respect for themselves and others and treasure us all!

I wish that men would learn to use the "Aisha" class of educated and self-sufficient women to bring sanity to our dealings with each other. There is too much emphasis on respect for death and not enough attention given to our common humanity and the trust we can give to empowered women with "Aisha" values.

"A woman of value, who can find? For she is worth more than rubies. The heart of her husband trusteth her - and he shall have no lack of gain!"

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

No one need be afraid of women with charm and beauty when they have also respect for themselves and others and treasure us all!

I wish that men would learn to use the "Aisha" class of educated and self-sufficient women to bring sanity to our dealings with each other. There is too much emphasis on respect for death and not enough attention given to our common humanity and the trust we can give to empowered women with "Aisha" values.

"A woman of value, who can find? For she is worth more than rubies. The heart of her husband trusteth her - and he shall have no lack of gain!"

All well said.

Today is in fact the 16th anniversary of my wedding to Carla, who in every way fulfills what you say here.

This is my greatest good fortune, and my greatest fortune.

Fahim, Carla sends regards to Ayesha. But, she says, no mountain climbing for her! (That is, on foot - she often drives up to about 9000 ft MSL for lunch with her girlfriends.)

But shortly we will descend to about 4200 ft MSL for lunch at one of the nicest restaurants in our little desert town, "where the desert meets the mountains".

By the way, Carla has been elected President of the Guild that supports and essentially administers our community theater, which formally is an operation of the local "two-year" branch of a major state university.

Best regards,

Doug

fahim mohammed

Asher, Ayesha should be calling me shortly. I shall read your post to her. Indeed I am Blessed.
I guess we both are.

Best regards.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Doug.

My congratulations to Carla for her being elected. Very well deserved, I am sure.

Descending... car is one way. Here is another..

p1247803209-6.jpg

Take care, the both of you.

Hi, Asher,

All well said.

Today is in fact the 16th anniversary of my wedding to Carla, who in every way fulfills what you say here.

This is my greatest good fortune, and my greatest fortune.

Fahim, Carla sends regards to Ayesha. But, she says, no mountain climbing for her! (That is, on foot - she often drives up to about 9000 ft MSL for lunch with her girlfriends.)

But shortly we will descend to about 4200 ft MSL for lunch at one of the nicest restaurants in our little desert town, "where the desert meets the mountains".

By the way, Carla has been elected President of the Guild that supports and essentially administers our community theater, which formally is an operation of the local "two-year" branch of a major state university.

Best regards,

Doug