• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A late but warm welcome…

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi all new OPFers!

I am very happy that you joined OPF and hope that you'll feel well and not sea-sick onboard ;-)

I am now in an overcharged period of time till… November! The cool time for us is from January to April…

So I won't have many time to devote to OPF, but will do of course as much as I can…

I've read most of the new posts made since last Thursday and can see that it is very promising.

Please be aware and remind that we're an open photography forum, with world wide members, let's all give time for everyone to accomodate this, our freedom and respect for each other have brung the so appreciated tone of OPF.
But, I'm sure you know… ;-)

For now, I have to leave you all, some bunch of files made in the last photoshoot to prepare for the client…

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Have great time, let's go on and share… for the sake of everyone joy of doing fine and better photography…