• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bobby Deal

I spent a little time shooting with one of my favorite workshop models at our last Weekend with the Masters Workshop which was Feb 26-28th.

These were shot at ISO 800 in ambient light in an upstairs bathroom. A significant departure in style for myself but the light was just so nice in the room in the late afternoon I could not bring myself to add strobes to it for the sake of a lower ISO.

800419417_Y9hRJ-XL.jpg

800419579_4zitH-XL.jpg

800309611_8p2fs-XL.jpg

800299802_YLzYc-XL.jpg

© 2010 Bobby Deal Vegas Vision Studios

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Boby,

I like them all! It's so fortunate to have such perfect lighting. Was there another window or just reflections from mirrors and light walls. The make and girl are both glamorous. I guess she's not pretending to be pregnant or she is? I was wondering whether or not this should be glamor or art but let's leave t here for now!

Asher

Bobby Deal

We had the beautifully diffused light through the wall of glass block and then lots of reflected light off of mirrors and taupe walls.

The girl is indeed just over 3 months pregnant. You may recognize her as the same model from the image Balance which caused such a stir when I posted it here. No High Heels this time :)

Perhaps seeing it as a B&W will make placing them in a genre easier for you

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I spent a little time shooting with one of my favorite workshop models at our last Weekend with the Masters Workshop which was Feb 26-28th.

These were shot at ISO 800 in ambient light in an upstairs bathroom. A significant departure in style for myself but the light was just so nice in the room in the late afternoon I could not bring myself to add strobes to it for the sake of a lower ISO.

Bobby,

It's good to revisit here. This set of pictures is again pleasing to me in that it wraps the pregnant female with delicate erotic praise without being erotic. That's a gentle touch. I have always admired the pregnant woman. It's got to be a heavy load to carry. Lots of demands and a whole new chemistry of one's body. Hardly conducive to feeling light and dainty.

Your work returns our minds to the side of attractive femininity that celebrates her as a form of beauty.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Bobby,

I spent a little time shooting with one of my favorite workshop models at our last Weekend with the Masters Workshop which was Feb 26-28th. . . .

Lovely images.

The last three are somehow reminiscent of movie promo stills, perhaps even from different decades.

Best regards,

Doug

Bobby Deal

Thanks Doug I appreciate the comment. Even almost a year later these still rate among my favorite photos. I recently upgraded to the D3S and have really begun exploring natural light again now that I have some real control over the noise.