• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Warning: and are NSFW. Threads may start of as text only but then pictures could be added as part of a discussion or to make some point. This is not for family viewing without a parent's consent and supervision. If you are under age 18, please do not use this section
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

America is Bleeding

Charlotte Thompson

DSC_0375-2.jpg

music with-

http://www.youtube.com/v/QAB8_7Ic3h0

Lucky is always crying. Jason is a stone. Carly has a big mouth. The fifth of July is torrid and swampy. Rest easy people. There is starving in America. The starvation of hope. This is soap box journalism coming to you straight from hell. The slow moon rising. Shadow flowers escaping. Lizards on the scurry. Pop. Pop. The sounds of a nine. Cops. Dead people living. Sweating out the daily days.
Four score and seven. Puppy breath is a sweet teacher. Kind of has the scent of innocence doesn't it. We are or were born with it. Now we as adults-our mouths are like garbage. You know trash mouth. Oh well call out the Altoids then, I say.
I want to have sex with a mask on. Yes. Yes I do. I got the idea from Annika and her dream. Sexy. Fiction has fictitious words. Some of this is and some of it isn't. Fiction. Words.
Paintings. Blue orchards. Strange peaches growing upside down and no I am not Alice.
I am the woman who spits for a living. Vamos.
Vamos my love.
America is bleeding. Romeo. Romeo. Art thou.
Machines are our new brains. Our lover. Messiah.
Black lace makes me feel. It is my charming night bracelet. Jewels on the sapphire taste of my tongue.
Where could I hide later this evening. In the greens of my garden as I watch the rabbits hop. Hippity.
Vamos my toes. Vamos.
envíe a cielo mi amor-

America, America. God shed. Its grace. On thee.
Big oil. Stop.

Efforts. Be more.

The sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: