• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

American Bald Eagle

Chris Calohan

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
OMG, Chris,

No wonder this is the National bird of the USA! Damn good posture and handsome as can be!

I will now go upstairs and fire up my Mac Pro and my large Eizo monitor to sink my tests into your great find!

Wow, this wakes my up this morning!

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
OMG, Chris,

No wonder this is the National bird of the USA! Damn good posture and handsome as can be!
Asher

Belle photo d'un bel oiseau… Mais…
Mais il n'a pas l'air très gentil ni accueillant, on a pas très envie de le côtoyer, tiens, il me fait penser à quelqu'un !

Chris Calohan

Belle photo d'un bel oiseau… Mais…
Mais il n'a pas l'air très gentil ni accueillant, on a pas très envie de le côtoyer, tiens, il me fait penser à quelqu'un !

Un oiseau royal qui a des serres plus grosses que les mains d'un très grand homme et dont les pointes sont assez acérées pour couper à travers l'étain clair