• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

An art perspective

Tom dinning

Registrant*
8A1BC611-D452-4F2D-929D-3C3921511B5F.jpeg

“What are the circles around there head for, Tom?”

“Don’t ask. You wouldn’t believe it”

Kelsy has had no experience with art other than what I have provided. She’s an eager student with an inquisitive mind. I taught her what my father taught me.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
View attachment 1565

“What are the circles around there head for, Tom?”

“Don’t ask. You wouldn’t believe it”

Kelsy has had no experience with art other than what I have provided. She’s an eager student with an inquisitive mind. I taught her what my father taught me.
That is an amazing question from a child

.....that is rather fundamental to understanding some of the greatest challenges of us, the self-deluded ape that has blustered its way to controlling the place!

That answer is......

? The bubble that holds our delusion that we are not apes!

Asher

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Being on a different branch of the evolutionary tree does exclude us from being apes. Just.

My concern was that I might speak too freely to Kelsy on the nature of religious art.

My concerns were unfounded.

She, like me, is a firm and outspoken atheist. She speaks with solid argument that would place a bishop in a difficult position.