• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

An Ever Watchful Eye (re-edit)

Chris Calohan

-2.jpg

Chris Calohan

Asher: Am so frustrated by this engine's inability to post reasonably sized images and it is why I've quite posting. I can and have posted this image on three other forums with no size issues, yet I come to here and whamo, it's huge. Fine for me as I have a 35" monitor, but bad for those with a laptop. Any suggestions?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Chris,

Tell me what you need!

Hosting has limits but I didn’t think posting did too!

1. You can have any size, I believe, if the are hosted elsewhere and you merely add the link between the Two square [. ] bracket enclosed IMG and /IMG notations.

AE2E6FBB-7405-4BF9-AE8E-7B6BC498D77A.jpeg

2. Or, simply click on the “paper clip” symbol above the dialog box to paste the URL after highlighting text such as “here”

Chris Calohan

Asher: Am so frustrated by this engine's inability to post reasonably sized images and it is why I've quite posting. I can and have posted this image on three other forums with no size issues, yet I come to here and whamo, it's huge. Fine for me as I have a 35" monitor, but bad for those with a laptop. Any suggestions?
This is the screen shot from another forum. Note the size of the image compared to the surrounding page items.

screen watch.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Let’s see what size you posted here?

864AC999-86E3-41AF-8E59-DCA661493EE8.jpeg

Well it’s 488 kb and you could double that size and be fine here! Most images are fine at 150 to 550 kb.

I have to know what size you need and any limitations here that can be addressed for you!

my job is to make you happy with posting in OPF as we value your work!

Thanks for your forbearance, Chris, while I try to grasp the scope of the problem!

Asher