• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Another shot of the Mtns

Jim Olson

I was standing on a big electrical box behind Costco to get this shot.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like it Jim!

You are now on track!

I like this as there is a beautiful sky and it looks like a place to relax with family!

If you happen choose to take 50% overlapping shots from the same position, I can get you into stitching. I do that a lot when I don't have a super wide lens with me!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Here is the next shot
What can we do with it?

Actually Jin,

It’s pretty beautiful as it is. As usual you have an interesting obstruction as is your custom it seems!

If I did anything beyond the usual Black point, White point, S-curve and clarity, it would be to hide the very highest twigs of the tree on the right.

It’s good to be there as it registers near ground and makes the entire image much deeper!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Not that anything is “needed” to be changed but here is an example of how one might modify your presentation and emphasize your foreground marker on the right by simplifying it.

Edits were simply made in the Snapseed app for the iPhone.

Asher

Jim Olson

What mountains are they and have you been climbing in them

It is the Olympic National Park. I have driven up there with my wife & daughter but they are not into hiking.
I'm 69 years old so I'm not to sure about starting hiking (let alone climbing lol) as a hobby, but my wife (who is 24 yrs younger than me) wants to lose weight, and is talking about starting to walking to different water falls nears us. We have been married over 20 yrs now and don't do much walking.
This picture was taken in July of 2019