• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Appreciation

Peter Dexter

49734651923_185f69f98f_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fabulous!

Pre-pandemic?

Would be great if you could collect your previous “appreciation” images and add them here! You have a back for noticing this infectious habit!

Asher

Asher Kelman

BTW, Peter, the follow on the right is so damned unsubtle, but tending towards innocence and embarrassment!!

My younger son says that I should be disciplined and learn not to grin, explosively like that and so disclose my thoughts to the entire planet, LOL!

But splendid youth is such a wonderful and happy uplifting thing!

But then that guy on the left? He’s just creepy, thinking too much, imagining what’s feasible and frankly ....lascivious!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I used to see video clips or news paper pictures, common decades ago of construction workers in New York whistling at secretaries to and from lunch! Frankly, never ever seen it here in Los Angeles, but could be I don’t know the right quarters, LOL!

I wish you would gather your previous work on this subject as it’s great!

Asher